Stop burning fossil fuels! Let us build a Decarbonized and Recycling-oriented Society.
Climate change beyond our expectations has caused frequent disasters in many parts of the world and even in Japan, and we are in a situation where we cannot wait to reduce CO2 emissions to prevent global warming. We would like to introduce to you, the readers of our website, the best feasible ways to reduce CO2 emissions.
AMATERAS convert various kinds of garbage (organic matter) into energy
1. Reduce CO2 emissions while increasing profits through power generation and heat energy use
Biomass gasification plant for power generation and heat utilization
(Converting the following raw materials into combustible gas)
【Usable raw materials】
1) Wood chips with bark (cedar, cypress, pine, miscellaneous wood), wood processing scraps, pruned branches, bamboo, construction waste
(Charcoal by-product is safe and usable.)
2) Waste from convenience stores and supermarkets. Vinyl and Plastic mixed waste. (Charcoal is industrial waste.)
3) Processed food residue such as tea leaves, coffee grounds, other food in general. (Charcoal by-product is safe and usable.)
4) Livestock manure of cattle, pigs, chickens, sheep, horses. (Charcoal by-product is safe and usable.)
5) Sludge of septic tanks, water purification plants (Charcoal is industrial waste.)
6) Combustible garbage collected by the government such as Vinyl, Plastic waste, Food waste, Paper, Chopsticks and intermixture. (Charcoal is industrial waste.)
7) Beach driftage such as Vinyl, Plastic, Wood chips, etc. (Charcoal is industrial waste.)
8) Coal such as lignite and peat crushed to 5-10mm size. (Charcoal is industrial waste.)
◇ All raw materials must be adjusted within 40% moisture content, and materials (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), and (7) require separate pretreatment equipment for briquetting.
◇ (3) (5) (6) (7) (8) Raw materials require gas analysis to prove that they do not contain harmful gases.
2. Direct reduction of CO2 generated by Hydro Energy Alpha, patented technology
【Promising Target Facility】
Thermal power plants, factories, steel mills, administrative incineration facilities, industrial waste incineration facilities, etc.
The CO2 ultimately emitted from power generation engines and combustion facilities can be reduced to zero by the following principles:
(1) CO2 → CO + O (reuse as combustible gas)
(2) CO2 → C + O2 (nano carbon utilization)
3. Further reduction of CO2 emissions by using AMATERAS charcoal
Since charcoal contains CO2, charcoal that does not contain vinyl or plastic can be returned to the soil for agricultural use, increasing the harvest and further reducing CO2.
Most charcoal is treated as industrial waste because it contains dangerous hexavalent chromium due to the change in chromium oxide during gasification, however, AMATERAS charcoal can be used as safe charcoal due to our unique gasification method that eliminates hazardous materials.
We will offer flexible solutions to our business partners and those who are interested in the technical licensing and/or business cooperation.
attachment : CO2 reduction system